#REMEMBERINGOURSELVES - Tinashe Moyo




picture sent by Tinashe 


1. Describe yourself in three words



Ambitious energetic and humble



2. What are you afraid of?



Afraid of being average





3. What is love to you?



Ability to care and like genuinely without expecting anything in return


4. What is freedom to you?



Being able to do whatever you want without limitations or restrictions 



5. What are you passionate about?



Providing a better life for my family and all those who are dependent on me.



6. What is happiness to you?


Happiness to me is a stress free life... Where I have peace in my heart and seeing people that I love and care about joyful.


7. What is beautiful to you?



Beautiful to me is something that is appealing to the eyes... e.g. women lol



8. Who are you?



I am young man who was born in Zimbabwe and I have lived in Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania and Bahrain. I love playing and watching soccer, and I love making people laugh.



9. Any favourite quotes and why?



Quote - Life is what you make it... I like the quote because it always reminds me that my destiny is in my hands.


10. Favourite food?


Fried rice and roasted Chicken


11. What ethnicity are you?



Black/ African American 




12. Where are you from?


Zimbabwe 



13. What does this mean to you?


This means another opportunity of being able to express myself to the world lol.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts