#RememberingOurselves -Philip Oke



Describe yourself in three words

creative,passionate and spontaneous

What are you afraid of?

failing to become the man I hope to be in the future

What is love to you?

its when an unconditional feeling drives you to give your all to someone or something

What is freedom to you?

freedom is a life without self-imposed boundaries

What are you passionate about?

football,family, justice ,God and Nigeria

What is happiness to you?

happiness is being around the people you love and living the life you were born to live


What is beautiful to you?

something so pleasant that it's difficult to explain

Who are you?

I am a sailor lol jokes...I am a gentle man

Any favourite quotes and why?

keep moving forward...helps to keep me motivated and always look to the future and learn from the past.

Favourite food?

spaghetti

Favourite film?

nah don't have one just appreciate all good movies inception, prestige, batman and classics (musicals sound of music et al) 

What ethnicity are you?

Urhobo Nigerian

Where are you from?

Lagos Nigeria

What does this mean to you?

it means I should be hardworking and ready to seize any opportunities to help me achieve my goals.


Comments

Popular Posts