Interview with Shen Outar

posing with one of here photographs

I had the opportunity to interview Photogrprapher,Youtuber and blogger Shen Outar :)


1) When did you first realise your love for photography?

It was between year 9 and 10 when i was at secondary school. Around the time bebo was the thing to use, i remember coming across a mix of cool photography pages and being fascinated with how people took these photos and started to join in competitions to get my photos seen on the pages too. 


2) How long have you been taking photographs for?

 About 4-5 years now, that is when i started really getting into photography and taking photos regularly. 


3) What was your first camera?

A coolpix nikon camera, it was ridiculously grainy but i absolutely loved it back then as it kick started my love for photography so I'm than
kful to my mum for getting me it. 


4) Any favourite photographs and why?

Too many favourites to mention! But i'll give you a few that come to mind - Gregory Crewdson, Tim Walker and Sally Mann. 


5) What inspires you to take a photograph?

Anything and everything. From a colour, to a building,to  a person or even something i see in a movie. Thats whats beautiful about photography, absolutely anything has the power to inspire you to create. 


6)Whose work has influenced you most?

I can't really say anybody, as i get inspired by plenty of things and people and kind of just make sure my own spin is put on it. 

7) Why did you join youtube?

Youtube was started to look into another love of mine, which is fashion. I originally started blogging, but then realised how fun it would be to make videos for people to view so then ventured onto that. 

8) What is your favourite thing about youtube?

Being able to inspire absolute strangers and also make connections with a variety of people. 


9) Who is your favourite photographer? Why?

 I can't say i have one specific favourite. I love many for many different reasons. 


For more information check out

Blog: http://shentalks.com/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SheniquaOutar


Enjoy xx
p:s she is gorgeous :) 
selfie 
heading out 





Comments

Popular Posts