Q&A Journal

I have this journal called Q&A a day. It is 365 questions,5 years and 1,825 answers and I feel like starting it today. So here goes

Monday 11th May 2015

Q: How do you want to be remembered?

A: I want to be remembered with a smile on my face. Happiness in my soul. A spring in my step. Truth in my words. Love in my heart. Joy in my being. As a daughter,sister friend,wife aunty,grandmother and great-grandmother. As a degree holder. As a poetess. As a chef. As a writer. As an event planner. As a magazine editor. As a dream chaser. As a film director. As a blogger. The list is endless. I want to be remembered for helping people. for teaching people. for inspiring people. for believing. for being strong and a fighter. for being unique. for being Aramide. for being me.

Comments

Popular Posts