December 2014- Art Cafe

I went back home for Christmas :) Home being Lagos Nigeria.
I had the opportunity to check out the Art Cafe which I have been meaning to since summer.The Art café is a beautiful place. It is a cute place where you can order coffee, hot chocolate you know the works and then you can have a little snack. One of their snacks is a sandwich which comes with plantain chips instead of crisps. I thought that was pretty cool as it was different from the usual crisps and a sandwich approach. I had chicken wings and a cold chocolate I think it was called a chocofrappsomething haha! while my friend Ibhade had a chai latte! Next time I go there I am deffo gonna try that.
 
I liked the ambience and the waitress who served us was friendly and quick to serve us :)
 
Here are some photos at the beautiful place
 
 
 
 


Add caption





 
 


Comments

Popular Posts