#RememberingOurselves -Madelene Farin



Describe yourself in three words.

Understated, reflective, optimist.

What are you afraid of?

Isolation.

What is love to you?

Love is unconditional affection for someone or something.

What is freedom to you?

Freedom is everything, and should be the right of every man and woman.

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about food, photography, travel, and music.

What is happiness to you?

Practicing my passions often, and finding balance in everything I do.

What is beautiful to you?

Self-realization, fleeting moments, summer time.

Favourite food?

I love many foods, and I am still struggling to pick a comfort food for my own project... but today I would say, a delicious bowl of homemade pasta.

Favourite film?

I also love many films, but one of my favorites is "Amélie." I love her magical, whimsical life and imagination.

What ethnicity are you?

I am Filipino-American. 

Where are you from?

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, and have lived in San Francisco for almost seven years.

What does this mean to you?


It means I should live abroad for some time!

Comments

Popular Posts