#RememberingOurselves

 Image from Karina's facebook page 
What are you afraid of?

Alienation.

What is love to you?

Personal. Different every time.

What is freedom to you?

To be free of others and of yourself in order to realise your ideas.

What are you passionate about?

Life. Society. Knowing how things work and how they can be made to work better. Literature, which is, to me, the strongest form of social action.

What is happiness to you?

Hearing my sister laugh.

What is beautiful to you?

Everything, if you look at it from the right angle.

Who are you?

Karina Delcheva. I really can't say anything other than this....

Any favourite quotes and why?

"Life is too serious to be taken seriously." - Ray Bradbury
"Happiness only real, when shared." Christopher McCandless.

Favourite food?

COFFEE. It's my main course most times.

Favourite film?

Not sure I have one. I'm currently still obsessing over "The Grand Budapest Hotel". 

What ethnicity are you?

Honestly, no idea. Pretty sure there's something mixed in there.. Let's say "other".

Where are you from?

Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.

What does this mean to you?

It gives me a certain identity that I like to think will be the one part of me to not change throughout my life.

Comments

Popular Posts